Hello! I’m so glad you found us! We are Anderson, Bob, and Kate – the team behind Tiny House Crafters. Together, we make up a triad of Northeastern University graduates with a passion for building and creating. We want to work with you to create the tiny house of your dreams.
Tiny House Crafters, LLC is a family-run tiny house building, planning, and designing firm located in southern Vermont serving New England and beyond.
TexZen Tiny Home Co. is a boutique tiny home retailer offering the finest, RVIA certified tiny homes on wheels. We partner with the most talented builders in the business who craft each tiny habitat with exceptional attention to detail. From the first nail to the last artistic detail, we are committed to providing our clients the highest quality craftsmanship and materials.
We began this journey looking for a tiny home for our personal use, not finding exactly what we were looking for, we decided to partner with our friends at American Tiny House and build our own. Being the entrepreneurial and creative types that we are… we soon found ourselves with a business plan! We choose our partners and associates very carefully. We are protective of our vision for the business and our first consideration in those we work with is a like-minded commitment to quality and the highest standards. From the products we represent to our team of designers and builders and all of our support services and vendors… we are a big work “family”. We love working together and we love bringing the very best in tiny homes to Texas!
BLACKBIRD Tiny homes IS A PREMIER BUILDER OF CUSTOM TINY HOMES FOR THE CANADIAN AND AMERICAN MARKET. IT IS LED BY A PASSIONATE BUILDER AND ADVOCATE FOR THE TINY HOUSE MOVEMENT AND IS COMMITTED TO HELPING PEOPLE LIVE THEIR DREAM OF TINY HOUSE LIVING. WHETHER IT’S REDUCING OR ELIMINATING DEBT, TO WORKING LESS AND LIVING MORE THROUGH TRAVELLING, TO LIVING SIMPLE AND AFFORDABLY, WE ARE HERE TO HELP MAKE YOUR DREAM POSSIBLE.
Mountain Lake Tiny Homes is located near Sadler, Tx (north of Dallas). MLTH is a full time custom tiny house builder. The focus of the company is recreational users who want something more substantial then a typical RV. MLTH also builds for those owners who are discriminating full-time tiny living enthusiasts who are looking for a custom tiny home.
Mountain Lake Tiny Homes has a Heritage Model for sale. It’s a 20’x 8’6″ THOW with 207 sq ft of interior living space. It features a full kitchen with stainless steel appliances, on-demand hot water heater and a cedar lined bathroom with full shower and toilet. The 8’x8′ loft is accessible from a ladder/step that is movable and it features pine T&G interior on the walls and ceiling. Shaker cabinetry and subway tile round out some of the custom touches with barn-wood looking waterproof laminate flooring.
There’s still some space in the living area for a potential buyer to add some custom input, like a fold out bed or couch with storage. Contact us for more info on this model. The asking price is $47,500.
Built by a world renown thermal solar and hydronics expert, this gem of a tiny home would be perfect for an extra family member, remote office or as a vacation home (sleeps 2, or 3 if you’re thin!) Colorful, and nicely finished with loads of practical details, including radiantly warm wall and floors, multiple 12-volt outlets, hdmi connection, a space-making “murphy” bed, and spacious kitchen area. PV solar panels/battery storage provide extra oomph. The mechanical systems are super-efficient, and installed by licensed contractors. The tag-along deck provides extra room for sunset gazing and container gardening.
“In 1983, I bought a piece of property in Whitefish, MT. It had a cabin on it. 11*15 feet, kinda, as it wasn’t quite plumb. The ‘foundation’ was four rocks, so the place tipped just a bit as you walked from one end to the other. The term hadn’t been coined yet, but it was a tiny house. I loved it. The tiny house movement inspired me to apply my solar, plumbing, carpentry and welding skills to building a fine, functional and fun little home.”
ShowMe Tiny Homes LLC Starlighter1 Built 2016-17
- 160 square feet THOW (20X8’)
- New Missouri D.O.T. trailer, 9,900 GVW both axles have brakes, electric breakaway brake. black powder coat, adjustable hitch 2-5/16 coupler
- 2X6 floor joist 16” on center, 5- 5-1/2” EXP foam in floor joist, metal pan below joists
- ¾” Advantech floor decking glued and screwed
- 2X4 wall framing 16” OC glued, 3-1/2” rigid and spray foam insulation
- ½” Zip sheathing, all framing and sheathing glued to framing, sheathing covers rim joist
- 2X6” rafter truss, spray foam, Simpson hurricane clipped
- ½ CDX roof sheeting, glued and galvanized ring nails
- Hydronic, radiant floor and wall heat, with Roth Radiant Panels
- 2-Kyocera 120W, 12VDC solar PV modules, hinge mount, 110 AH deep-cycle battery
- Midnite Solar “Brat” charge controller
- Midnite Solar DIN breakers, Blue Sea 12V fuse block
- 4- 12VDC receptacles USB plug and battery voltage display
- 100Amp breaker panel, 1-1/4 conduit stubbed out bottom
- 50A RV connector on front of trailer
- exterior 120V receptacle and 12VDC
- LED ceiling lighting
- 32” fiberglass shower stall one piece, Delta single handle faucet
- Flush toilet, prewired 120V for composting toilet
- Wood cabinets, two banks of drawers, 1 door base 15 x 22 stainless sink, Delta faucet Granite top 70” of counter length
- Hot/ cold frost free exterior faucet, for outdoor shower vehicle or pet washing
- 6,000 lb tie downs on four corners
- Pre-piped for LP of NG at mechanical room and under kitchen, stubbed under both ends of trailer
- Plumbing, electrical and roofing by licensed contractors
- Twin size murphy bed, horizontal mount
- Bamboo dining table converts to single bed, 70” long, large storage drawers below
- Cork flooring tiles, composite flooring in bathroom
- Large closet 60X32 with SlatWal and clothes bar
- Quaker thermal break aluminum single hung windows with screen kelly green
- Lincoln wood window in bath with screen
- TPO roof installed by Cardinal Commercial Roofing Inc
- 8X4 pressure treated deck, mounts on front of trailer for travel
- House is bolted to trailer with grade 8 bolts and could be lifted off trailer
- Weighs approx. 8,880 lbs, overall height @10-8” very energy efficient
- 9.9 cubic foot refrigerator, fastened to wall framing
- Cusimax 2 burner infrared stove top 120V portable
- Large capacity toaster oven
- Acer LCD R240HQ 24” monitor on Cheetah swivel mount
- 12 gallon hot water tank 120V
- Thermo 2000 Mini BTU electric boiler for radiant floor, 3KW glycol freeze protection
Builder: Bob “Hotrod” Rohr – master plumber, solar and hydronics expert
“The Brazos”, is a 24 ft long tiny home on wheels; professionally built by South Texas Tiny Homes. Meticulous care went into the crafting of this home that was built upon a Tiny Home Builders 24ft 14,000# trailer. Delivery is available to most US locations. Please contact us for any questions about this home, or in regards to having South Texas Tiny Homes produce the tiny home of your dreams.
Full closet underneath the stairs
9,000 BTU Gree ductless AC/heater
GE 24in stove
Single unit washer/dryer
Pine shiplap interior siding
Cedar shiplap exterior siding
Tankless water heater
Italian Farmhouse Sink
Sharp 43″ LED TV
RV Manufactures – Liberty Cabins
In our facility in Anderson Ca. we manufacture the highest quality “Tiny House” Rv’s in the nation, at the most affordable prices you will ever find. We are also 100% bank financeable.We only use high grade material. No OSB, No MDF cabinets, all Pine, Cedar, & Maple throughout.
This model comes fully equipped with platinum grade flooring throughout the unit, custom couch, beautiful oscillating fans, and flat screen TV entertainment in the living area and bedroom. Up in the loft there is high grade Shaw Carpet, as well as Shaw cushion for your comfort. There are outlets in every corner of the loft and a skylight for gazing into the sky. The loft is accessible by a beautiful maple rolling ladder that glides with ease. In the kitchen, there are 24in deep counter-tops, microwave, range/oven with back splash, 9.9cu.ft. refrigerator, stainless steel double deep kitchen sink and plenty of hardwood maple cabinets as well as soft close drawers.
The bathroom comes with privacy pocket doors, large stand up shower, cabinet for your towels, custom maple vanity and medicine cabinet and toilet. The lower bedroom has a sliding privacy door, folding side tables, mini storage loft, and a large bed platform with storage underneath.
For more information and pictures please visit our website http://www.libertycabins.com/
We are premium tiny house builders located outside of Atlanta, GA. Our homes are high-end and affordable; built with quality materials, modern designs, and excellent craftsmanship. And if you’re a do-it-yourselfer, we also sell custom trailers and different stages of tiny house “shells” to get you started on the right foot. Whatever has led you to “go tiny”, we are here to help you on your journey of pursuing the life of your dreams in a home that you love.
2017 Aeronautique Superstructures 30. The lightest and most mobile, durable and best laid out, Tiny Home On Wheels you’ll find.
The construction is all made up of aircraft aluminum- the body frame work is all 6063 aluminum C channel in 2″X2″ and .125″ thick. The floor is all aluminum sandwiched with a series of tubes running through it which works as a radiator- we pump ethylene glycol through the floor, which has been heated by a Webasto combi boiler, giving you an amazing heated floor.
The loft above is accessed by a central staircase, which folds up against the wall when not needed. Once upstairs, there is a dropped companionway, like a trough, that you walk fore and aft in, and which leads you to either king bed, and also to the deck hatch for roof access.
This home is available empty, with no limits on how you prefer to lay it out, all layout and furnishings can be as luxurious, or basic, as you desire. Interior walls can be finished in .025 aluminum- textured, painted, polished- or colored AluPanels, or Foamex board, or 1/8″ wood with any veneer you choose. We custom build aluminum furniture in aircraft construction techniques to keep this structure light and mobile.
The chassis your home will sit on is a custom built and properly designed galvanized steel frame, built by a boat trailer manufacturer who builds hundreds of trailers a month. These are built by a very experienced team, which leaves nothing to chance. The galvanized boat trailers that they build, are usually dunked in saltwater regularly, and resist corrosion, and we anticipate these to last forever, as we’ve left no chance of error in this design.
The sky decks on the roof are accessible through the lofts, using yacht type hatch doors which open up and fold back. The safety barriers which are secured and removable for travel and are an option.
The lower decks are able to fold up and down, when folded up, they cover the opening, making your Tiny Home secure if you choose to leave it out in the woods, completely safe from anyone who wants to enter it, by locking it from the inside. This is also travel mode, the shape is aerodynamic, and the closed decks protect the sliding window walls from road and wind damage.
Please check the photos, enjoy the video, and let us know if you have any questions. We’re currently building a 30′ and will be doing a 35′ and 40′ in the future. If we see demand, we’ll also go smaller to the 25′ range. These are being built alongside our Silver Streak and Flying Fortress travel trailers- also all aircraft aluminum construction.