Hello and thanks for looking!
– Have you always wanted to down size and live simpler life style? or
– How about make extra income? think Air B&B! or
– Do you want to house for family members?
– There are many reasons for wanting to live small; money, world view and simplicity were some motivators for us.
We have “Ready to Move-in” House for sale! Covered Porch (Deck) is included.
We are the first owner. Non smoker, pet free. Very clean and we are throwing in so many goodies with these!
***Trailer House and Covered Porch (Deck)***
– House built in Spring 2015
– Clean title and registered as Travel Trailer (many RV parks accept these types of House now!)
– On trailer. Easy to move to wherever! Tongue weight 400 lbs.
– Has a loft and ladder allows accessibility to sleeping area on top
– Size: 8.5′ x 16.5′
– Utilities: 50/30 Amp Service, setup w/ typical RV power Cable and Water hookup
– Hot water heater: can run about 20 minutes of non-stop hot water
– Fully insulated
– Moveable covered deck built in Summer 2016 with pressure treated wood & Clear corrugated roof panels included
Comes with Food grade 3/4″ water hose, Shower curtains (new), 5.3 gallon Portable/composting toilet (new), Shelves, Fold out table & chairs, Built in Couch, Book Case, Shelving, Cabinetry, Pantry, Hanging Jars for food storage, Some utensils & decor pieces, Fruit baskets & containers, Mirrors, towel hangers, organizing tools and more!
ALSO…Appliances (Fridgerator, Toaster Stove, Dual Hot Plates, Fireplace Style Electric Heater, Window Air Conditioner, Dehumidifier, Hepa-filtrated Air Purification unit, Hanging 24 inch Samsung TV) and more!
For maintenance, we cleaned the exterior walls with wood soap and just re-painted them and re-caulked! they look very fresh and cute!
We’ve really enjoyed our experience living in these and hope that you do too!
Serious inquiries only please. Show available only on Mon, Tues, and Thursday between 12pm-4pm. It is ready to be moved anytime, anywhere! Currently being stored in the storage unit under the cover in Hubbard, Oregon. Please message us if interested. Thanks!