Fans of the tiny house movement might be a passionate bunch, but that’s not something to be ashamed of. Like any dedicated group we have our own idiosyncracies and habits that might seem strange to some, but perfectly normal to us.
1. The look you make when you spot a good flatbed trailer
2. Your idea of fun is sitting at home studying wiring diagrams
3. You’re developing a healthy obsession with composting toilets and discussions about solid vs. liquid waste
4. Everyone around you is trying to go bigger and better, while you’re trying to downsize
5. You work on your tiny DIY projects solo
6. You quit your job, cash out your 401k, and move 1500 miles away to live a new life.
7. And you’re happier than ever before
8. Your reaction when a family member asks if you have room for them to stay with you.
9. You find yourself explaining the tiny house philosophy to people who just don’t seem to get it.
10. You cringe whenever you spot a neighborhood of mcmansions.
Don't miss these other tiny houses